Training in the PRC to obtain degrees
The Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China invites representatives of Ukraine to take part in the curriculum for obtaining a Master's degree and a Doctorate (PhD).
Each candidate can choose the same specialty at 3 of the 26 universities offered.
Mandatory requirements for selection of participants of training programs are:
1) have a bachelor's degree for applying to a Master's program (Master) or a Master's Degree to apply for a doctoral program (PhD);
2) be under the age of 45 at the time of filing an application;
3) have an appropriate level of Chinese language proficiency (HSK-4, above 180 points) or English (ILETS level 6.0 or higher) according to the program requirements or have other proof of the level of possession of the said languages;
4) have a healthy body, there are no infectious diseases.
To participate in the competition you need:
1) register online at www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org.
2) submit the relevant package of documents to the Department of State Investment Projects and support the development of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
The original paperwork package is to be submitted to the Office of the Counselor for Trade and Economic Affairs at the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Ukraine at 11, Zemlyansky Lane, Kyiv-14, 01901, and a copy of the bundle of documents to be transferred to the Department of State Investment Projects and to support the development of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade no later than 11/05/2018.
We pay special attention to the fact that since such a scholarship is offered by the Chinese side to representatives from all countries of the world, in case of interest, we ask that you quickly register for the chosen course online and submit the documents.
The selection results will be communicated to the candidate by the Office of the Trade and Economic Advisor at the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Ukraine until the end of August 2018.
The Office of the Counselor on Trade and Economic Issues will send the selected candidate a set of documents for admission to the appropriate university. After that he / she must enroll in the host university (usually until September 2018).
Universities participating in the program
- Peking University
- Tsinghua University
- Renmin University of China
- Beijing Normal University
- Beijing Jiaotong University
- University of International Business and Economics
- Beihang University
- Nankai University
- Tianjin University
- Jilin University
- Fudan University
- Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Tongji University
- East China Normal University
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Nanjing University
- Zhejiang University
- Xiamen University
- Shandong University
- Wuhan University
- Fluazhong University of Science and Technology
- Wuhan University of Technology
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Southwest Jiaotong University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
РЕГІОНАЛЬНІ ФОРУМИ ОРГАНІЧНА УКРАЇНА 202002 Jul 2020 year 05:36
Фотоконкурс "Вікі любить Землю" запрошує до участі22 Jun 2020 year 04:17
"Тиждень швейцарського кіно"18 Jun 2020 year 12:09
Постанова Головного державного санітарного лікаря України від 06.06.2020 №3415 Jun 2020 year 11:02