Competition "Best practices of local self-government" in 2019
In accordance with the order of the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine dated March 22, 2009 No. 78, a competition "Best practices of local self-government" in 2019 for local governments of all levels was announced on the following topics:
Measures and decisions of local self-government bodies aimed at increasing local budget revenues.
- assistance in increasing the tax base, increasing local budget revenues of the region / rayon / community;
- the creation of an industrial park, a business incubator, a business support center;
- inventory of land, register creation, work with owners (users) of land plots;
- settlement of information exchange with the STA regarding taxpayers;
- introduction of systematic work with taxpayers;
- an effective policy on land and other local taxes and fees for rates and benefits.
Development based on the peculiarities of regions and communities.
Examples of practice:
- development projects based on the peculiarities of the territories and their uniqueness (customs, rituals, cuisine, crafts, nature, history, people);
- creative economy, local brands;
- festivals, exhibitions, fairs;
- tourist trails and attractions.
Practices of Involving Youth in Local Economic Development
Examples of such practices:
- youth councils with OMMS;
- creative workshops, public spaces;
- courses on entrepreneurship for schoolchildren, youth;
- youth business initiatives;
- other youth forms of participation in local affairs.
Applications will be accepted until August 9, 2019, the winners will be honored in October.
More about the Contest can be found on the official website of the Ministry of Regional Development: http://www.minregion.gov.ua/napryamki-diyalnosti/regional-dev/rozvytok-mistsevoho-samovryaduvannya/konkurs/konkurs-krashhi-praktiki-mistsevogo-samovryaduvannya-u-2019-rotsi/
Стартує безкоштовний навчальний курс для бізнесу щодо впровадження НАССР в Україні24 May 2019 year 03:52
Joint project of the Government of Sweden and the United Nations Development Program announces a competition for project ideas in the field of sustainable development in Ukraine24 May 2019 year 11:02
May 28 in Odessa will tell how to get 200 thousand hryvnia for an innovative project24 May 2019 year 11:53
Announcement of personal reception of citizens by the prosecutor of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea23 May 2019 year 05:34