To the attention of the interested
On May 20, the Eurobus will be visited by the city of Odessa - a bus traveling to the cities of Ukraine to disseminate information about the Association Agreement with the European Union and the opportunities that this agreement opens for youth, business, civil society, government and all segments of the population.
The project "Eurobuss" is implemented by the NGO "Bukovina Agency for Regional Development" in partnership with the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) and the EU Delegation to Ukraine.
Purpose of the event: demonstration of advantages and disadvantages of the Association Agreement with the European Union, concluded with the countries of the Eastern Partnership - Ukraine and Moldova.
All visitors to the Eurobus are waiting for:
- Information seminar for representatives of small and medium business in the region "European success of small and medium business". During the event, the participants will be able to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU, successful cooperation practices, opportunities for exporting to the EU, enhancing the attractiveness of the united territorial communities for business, and establishing useful contacts;
- Information seminar for representatives of public organizations, employees of the specialized units of local self-government "Strong institutions - a successful country";
- presentations, round tables, public discussions educational events on relations between Ukraine and the European Union;
- Presentation of European Opportunities for Youth;
- meeting with representatives of the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine;
- show of short films;
Contact person: Julia Kozak, Project Manager, tel. +380506951992, e-mail: email@example.com.