An educational HAB for teachers has opened in the Odesa region
The head of the Odesa regional state administration Maksym Kutsyi took part in the opening of the first in Ukraine teachers' HUB "Free educational space". The new institution will be a space for every teacher who wants to realize their potential and improve their skills.
"Today in the Odesa region a truly significant event took place - the first in Ukraine educational HAB for teachers was opened. This is a modern platform where teachers can realize their professional skills and potential.
We are on the threshold of a new school year. The experience of quarantine has shown that both students and teachers need to be prepared for distance education. And the training HUB is just such a place. There are halls for trainings and master classes, an opportunity to organize inclusive education, distance learning and modern STEM education, "said Maksym Kutsyi.
Among the areas of work of the HUB:
- advanced training of teachers;
- training of students (as the Academy opens departments of master's and postgraduate studies this year);
- training of teachers who work with children with special educational needs;
- innovative training of a new generation of teachers.
The uniqueness of education lies in the technical support, modern design and combination of educational centers and laboratories in one room. The institution will operate:
- Center for Distance Education. On the basis of the center of distance education the following projects will be implemented: - “Internet – school” (support for gifted children), “Teacher +”;
- Innovative Laboratory of Primary Education: Project "DO-NUS" (ensuring the continuity of preschool and primary education in the context of the New Ukrainian School);
- Laboratory STEM - education;
- Inclusive resource center: "We perceive and act together" (public project aimed at involving society through training to understand the needs of everyone, social advertising, media);
- Information and resource center and electronic library;
- Modern gyms;
- Museum of Education of Odesa region.
Every day more than 200 people can attend and receive free educational space in the stationary mode and an unlimited number of people can apply online.
Note that the HUB is located in Odesa on Nakhimova Street, 8. The building is an architectural monument. For a long time it was abandoned, but now it has gained new life, retaining its authenticity.
The first training center for educators working with children with special educational needs has opened in Odesa region29 Sep 2020 year 12:39
Довідка щодо захворюваності на COVID-19 станом на 29.09.2020р.29 Sep 2020 year 09:46
Information on the incidence of COVID-19 as of 28.09.2020.28 Sep 2020 year 09:10
Довідка щодо захворюваності на COVID-19 станом на 27.09.2020р.27 Sep 2020 year 10:15