The Ministry of Health of Ukraine has allowed food markets to operate under certain restrictions
The Ministry of Health of Ukraine has allowed local authorities to open food markets during quarantine. Their work will be carried out in compliance with anti-epidemic measures.
According to the decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine Viktor Lyiashko, signed on March 30, the executive power, local self-government bodies in order to counteract the spread of the viral disease crown (COVID-19) in the course of trading in the markets, it is necessary to ensure the possibility of functioning of the markets only if the markets are maintained. :
- a registered food market operator;
- no more than one visitor per 20 square meters on the market. m of retail space;
- it is possible to ensure the distance between buyers in queues of not less than 1.5 meters;
- providing personnel and customers with personal protective equipment;
- ensuring the possibility of observing anti-epidemic measures.
Also, in the food markets of the weekend, the distance between places of trade should be at least 3 meters.
Please adhere to these warnings. Take care of yourself and the health of your loved ones.
У пріоритеті Білгород-Дністровської райдержадміністрації – зберегти довкілля, флору і фауну Нижньодністровського природного парку25 May 2020 year 05:48
Quarantine restrictions are being relaxed in the Odesa region25 May 2020 year 11:53
Maksym Kutsyi congratulated the soldiers on the Day of the Marines23 May 2020 year 02:49
Очільник Лиманського району Василь Приймак провів нараду з фермерами22 May 2020 year 11:40