Maksym Kutsyi has held a staff meeting regarding the rescue operation of the «Delphi» tanker
A meeting of the operational headquarters on the critical situation with the "Delphi" tanker near the coast of Odesa was held. The head of the Odesa regional administration has ordered to provide prompt information on the current situation and to coordinate the efforts of all services.
At the moment, the rescue operation is ongoing. Following the report of the border guards, port officers, rescuers and doctors, it is currently known:
There are three crew members on board. All citizens of Ukraine.
- There is no cargo on board of the tanker, which would threaten the environmental situation of the region.
- The tanker has run out of fuel, there are problems with electricity.
- According to preliminary data, the ship stern was stranded. The drift paused.
- The crew refuses to signal the SOS and evacuate from the ship. They are awaiting permission from the shipowner and refusing any assistance.
- It is impossible to deal with the shipowner. In fact, this ship is gray, with no registration required. According to the captain of the Odesa port, the shipowner forbids seafarers to evacuate.
- Rescue vessels cannot approach due to difficult weather conditions.
Staff members are currently agreeing on an algorithm to evacuate the crew with air and water assistance.
Maksym Kutsyi checked the repair of roads to the main resorts of Odesa region26 May 2020 year 05:13
Триває будівництво школи та стадіону на 250 учнів у селі Ставрове Окнянського району26 May 2020 year 02:28
У рамках виконання проєкту «Велике будівництво»26 May 2020 year 12:42
У пріоритеті Білгород-Дністровської райдержадміністрації – зберегти довкілля, флору і фауну Нижньодністровського природного парку25 May 2020 year 05:48